Automate Your Bitcoin Trades
How HaasBot Works
Known as the original Bitcoin trading bot, HaasBot is a comprehensive cryptocurrency bot which backtests, deploys and develops high frequency crypto trade bots in minutes. The user friendly trading bot platform provides a product called HaasOnline Trade Server, which allows users to choose from a range of crypto trading bot options and even personalize their own to implement bespoke trading strategies.
Pros and Cons
- Works with multiple exchanges such as Coinbase and Bitifinex to ensure traders don’t miss out on profitable trades.
- Allows users to protect their investments from market crashes by giving them complete control.
- Does not offer a free trial.
- Beginners have to face a learning curve
How It Works
Unlike other cryptocurrency trading bots, users have to download and configure the HaasOnline software via the HaasBot Trade Server. Registration is quite user friendly as well. You can create an account just by providing your email address.
You also need to install and configure the Haas Trade Server (HTS). The good news is that the team at HaasBot has provided a number of guides that Linux and Windows users can use to do both easily. Once done, you can examine your Wallet Assets and choose a trading bot from the available ones in the bot list. It’s that simple.
HaasBot offers three pricing models:
Price – 0.04 BTC
HaasBots – 10 concurrent
Price – 0.11 BTC
HaasBots – Unlimited
Price – 0.07 BTC
HaasBots – 20 concurrent
HaasBot Trading Bots Best Features
- Increase or reduce your position in the market with minor issues using the Accumulation Bot.
- Create a diverse cryptocurrency portfolio via the Crypto Index Bot.
- Integrate TradeView email alerts into your HaasBots using Email Bot.
- Set predefined orders that will trigger into effect only when the target price is reached using the Order Bot